You’ve probably heard the phrase “Content is King”, and it’s true – having awesome web content on your site the #1 key to success online.
Once we start the development of your site there’s one thing we need and that’s your content. We’re not plumbers, we’re not Dentists and we don’t know about plumbing or dentistry. But we do know about building online solutions. We will need your words, your images and your personality to come through in those.
We’ve put together this list of content to give you some ideas,
- Images – these must be your own images from an existing website or brochure, or we can purchase stock photos
- Logo – your own personalised logo to be added to your website
- Services – these are the details of the different kinds of services your business offers, and the problems they solve
- Products – these are the details of the range of items you sell, maybe physical products, downloadable eBooks, MP3s, etc.
- Contact Details – the address, phone, fax, email of how customers can reach you
- Social Media – the details of the accounts you want to link to (e.g. Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc)
- What’s your tagline? Ours is “Websites With A Conscience” – something short and catchy
- Blog post categories – we’ll need to know the different types of categories you’ll be writing blog posts about
- Blog post content – ideally we’d have 6 or 7 blog posts ready to go upon launch
- Staff details – we like to present staff profile pics to show the people behind the scenes
- Testimonials – prospective customers love to see what other customers have said about you
If you have any questions on your content, just let us know.
Download our guide to understand how to evaluate the success of your website, plus tips that will help you make improvements today!
Is your website delivering SUCCESS to your business?